The Zervas Spring Fair needs more volunteers–we have more than half of the slots unfilled! We have tons of fun activities planned, but we can’t make the Fair work without more volunteers to run the games, sell food and give out prizes. Please sign up to volunteer for an hour (or more!) this Saturday, May 21 by going to http://tinyurl.com/ZervasFair(instructions below) or emailing John Denninger at email@example.com. Thank you–even one hour of your time will make a big difference!
We’re using VolunteerSpot (an online sign up and reminder tool) to schedule volunteers for the Zervas Spring Fair on Saturday, May 21 from 11:00-2:00 (with setup 10:00-11:00 and cleanup 2:00-3:00). Please sign up – here’s how it works in 4 easy steps:
1) Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot:
2) Enter your email address. VolunteerSpot will then send you a PERSONAL* signup invitation coded to your email address. (No registration required!) Please note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone or send spam emails.
3) Go to your email inbox and open the invitation from VolunteerSpot – click “Sign Up Now” to choose your spots.
4) Don’t forget to click the “Your Info” icon on the lefthand side of the VolunteerSpot website to enter your name (especially if it’s not obvious from your email) after you choose your spots.
Note: If you have trouble accessing the site or prefer not to enter your email address – please email John Denninger at firstname.lastname@example.org and he can sign you up manually.
* Please don’t share your personal sign up invitation, the link is unique to your email address . If you delete your personal email invitation, please go to www.VolunteerSpot.com and click “Find My Activity Links” to get a new email with links to all your activities.