Thanks to everyone that came out to our first parent coffee of the Carr era. It was a great turnout and so nice to connect with old friends and meet some new ones.! Our next coffee will be on Thursday, February 25th at 8:30am hosted by Erika Pond, who lives at 62 Upland Road. Park on Upland and walk up her driveway. These parent coffees are meant to be social while the principal coffees are a bit more formal with a discussion agenda that Diana Beck sets. Diana is also planning on mixing and mingling with parents at a couple of the social coffees scheduled in March and May. A list of the parent coffees for the rest of the year is found below. Hope to see you on February 25th!
- Thursday, February 25th, 8:30am hosted by Erika Pond
- Thursday, March 10th, 8:30am hosted by Kirsten Fertuck
- Monday, April 11th at 2:00pm hosted by Cheryl Hersh
- Wednesday, May 11th at 11:30am hosted by Lori Berkowitz
- Friday, June 10th, 8:30am hosted by Mary-Sheila Leese