Newton Highlands Village Day is a fun, outdoor street fair that takes place in the Highlands the second Sunday in June. We are searching for a volunteer to help coordinate vendor booths, serving this year as an apprentice to our current coordinator and then becoming our lead coordinator starting next year and thereafter.
– Accept registration applications by mail and online using EventBrite
– Design exhibit space and assign booths to vendors
– Communicate with vendors, handle special requests, questions, etc.
– Manage loading and unloading before/after the event
– Prefer candidates to have some prior experience with exhibit/event planning, but it’s not a requirement.
– Comfort level with online web apps like EventBrite
If interested please contact Steven Feinstein at email@example.com