Following are a few notes about Saturday night and picking up your items on Sunday. If you cannot make the party, it is not to late to place absentee bids! Don’t miss out on the best items. Contact email@example.com for more information.
1. Come hungry and thirsty and ready to bid and party until 11! There will be plenty of Caribbean-inspired food including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options and an open bar featuring wine, beer, and our special CarRUMba cocktail. New this year will be an additional wine tasting station sponsored by Vinodivino featuring wines that compliment the flavors of the Caribbean. All food and drinks are covered by your ticket price.
2. No need to dress up but consider wearing any Hawaiian prints or other tropical gear from your closet. Otherwise wear whatever is comfortable. There will be leis for everyone and a photo booth, and a DJ playing your favorite beach party and dance hits until the party ends.
3. Please read the bid sheets carefully before placing bids on Saturday night and check the auction catalog (http://zervaspto.org/wp-
4. Each guest who ordered one or two tickets will be given a bid number when checking in. All bidding on Saturday night will be by silent auction. The bid sheets for Zervas community events will request your name and bid number. All other items will request a bid number only. Please write as clearly as possible.
5. All winning bids on Saturday night will be charged to your “default” credit card on file in your biddingforgood.com account. A five percent processing fee will be added to all purchases. This will appear on your email receipt as a “shipping” charge (and may previously have been mistakenly described as a “tax”). Please confirm before Saturday night that your default card on file has not expired and is the card you’d like to use.
6. We will be selling additional teacher/staff raffle tickets through 9 pm on Saturday and then randomly selecting and announcing the winners. Please bring cash or a check on Saturday if you plan to buy additional tickets. Each ticket cost $5.
7. All items will be available for pick-up from the Windsor Club from 12-3 pm on Sunday, April 10. Please firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to arrange for an alternative pick-up.
Thank you to the entire Zervas community for donating fabulous items and parties, bidding online, purchasing tickets for the party on Saturday, participating in the teacher raffle, and contributing to the grade baskets.
And a special thank you to our amazing auction committee including Kristen Beaupre, Krystle Benedict, Cara Church, Steve Davenport, Jessica Davis, Tim D’Souza, Noemy Ehrlich, Barbara Erickson, Wendy Feiner, Scott Friedman, Alison Kapilow, Craig Kapilow, Kristin Knuuttila, Becky Mozaffarian, Jon Nesbit, Jillian Queen, Sanskriti Singh, Kathryn Tasgal and Mira Woods, our grade parents, including Wendy Feiner, Becky Mozaffarian, Suzanne Chow, Mindy Gomes Casseres, Kirsten Fertuck, Anandini Sekhar, Jessica Savage, Natascha Gundersen, Matt Goldstein and Meryl Miller, our website coordinator Madhu Natarajan, and all of the other parents who helped with solicitation and promotion and in many other ways.
The Auction Committee is looking forward to seeing many of you on Saturday night!