The Waban and Newton Highlands Area Councils invite you to hear the options and give your input on ZERVAS STREET DESIGN OPTIONS
How can the streets near Zervas benefit walking, biking, and driving?
Thurs., April 14, 7:30PM, Waban Library Center, 1608 Beacon St.
- Feasible/permissible design options for Beacon, Beethoven, & Allen.
- How design choices affect driver behavior and children’s safety while walking or biking near Zervas.
- Policy options that can mitigate consequences of different designs.
THE GOALS OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Develop community consensus on the goals behind street & sidewalk design.
- Start a conversation with officials re: school arrival/departure policy options
Some resources to help you to be fully informed: