Kindergarten Soccer: Season Update

Dear Parents-

I hope this email finds you and your families well. I am sad that this Saturday would be the opening day of our spring session and we will be unable to begin due to these unprecedented times we find ourselves in. 

Many of our parents have reached out to ask the status of the soccer season. Will the season be canceled, will it start once the stay at home restrictions are lifted? As you know, the situation with COVID-19 is a moving target.

As of today, our permit with the city is suspended until May 4th. As we learn more from Newton and the state, Kindergarten Soccer will be making decisions in regards to the status of our season. If we cannot host our program this spring, we will provide direction regarding refunds for those of you who have already registered and paid for your child’s spring session. Please wait until this decision has been made and communicated before reaching out to us for a refund, as our team is all volunteers and our process is manual.

Thank you for your patience with us during this unprecedented time. Please be well and be safe!

Best Regards,

Jillian Jurilla
Kindergarten Soccer Coordinator

(This note was also sent to all currently registered soccer families.)

Comments are closed.