On Saturday night, the Zervas community wore big hair and loud clothes…and we donated BIG amounts. This year’s Auction grossed over $60,000 and that number is still growing! The Auction Committee thanks all of the teachers, parents (and those Fabulous 5th Graders) who:
- embraced Bidding For Good and bid online;
- dressed in costume;
- bought tickets to the event;
- bought raffle tickets;
- stocked up their wine cabinet;
- donated or solicited an item;
- succumbed to Run DMC’s auctioneering;
- bid like crazy; or
- danced the night away to DJ Rick’s tunes!
We can’t wait until next year…who’s up for the ‘70s?