Rescheduled from original date of January 8th, feauturing presenters:
- Dot Lucci, M.Ed., CAGS, program director at MGH Aspire
- Daniel Almeida, Ph.D., BCBA-D, NPS District Supervisor of Applied Behavior Analysis Services
- Andrew D. Aspel, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, Licensed School Psychologist, Newton South High School
- Kathleen Browning, M.S.Sp., C.C.C., M.Ed., NPS Coordinator of Speech, Language and Hearing Services
- Lynn Chachkes, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, Licensed School Psychologist, NPS Countryside School
- Alison Mountford, Psy.D., NPS Coordinator of Therapeutic Services
Light refreshments and networking begin at 7:15 pm, presentation will start at 7:30 pm.
Please RSVP to Eileen.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to attend. In the event of a cancellation, information will be posted on http://www.newtonpac.org.
March 24th, 7:30 – 9:00 pm
100 Walnut St, Room 210
The post Talking with Your Child About Their Diagnoses/Disabilities appeared first on Newton PTO Council.