Instead of collecting cereal box tops, the PTO is now using Amazon Smile for fundraising.
If you are an Amazon shopper, please change your Amazon page to Amazon Smile and select Zervas as your charity to donate to Zervas each time you shop! It is easy and free!
Follow the steps below for the first time only. Then bookmark the smile.amazon page and remember to go to that page instead of the regular Amazon page for future visits. If you forget and fill up a shopping cart on the regular Amazon site, you can switch to the Amazon Smile site at any point before your purchase is confirmed and Amazon Smile will recognize your shopping cart.
After following these steps once, Amazon will automatically remember your charity and donate to Zervas each time to shop using the smile.amazon page!
1. Go to www.smile.amazon.com next time you are shopping on Amazon.
2. In the “Your Account” drop down on the top right, select “Change Your Charity.”
3. Where it says “Pick Your Own Charitable Organization,” type in “Zervas.”
4. Select “Zervas School Parent-Teacher Organization.”
5. Add smile.amazon.com to your bookmark or favorites menu.
6. Always use the www.smile.amazon.com page when shopping Amazon instead of www.amazon.com
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.