Newton South teacher Jon Orren who will be travelling with students on the Jingshan exchange to China is seeking a person or couple to sublet his spacious, furnished one- bedroom apartment in Jamaica Plain.
- Available for sublet from February 1st to May 31st
- 850 sq ft. 1-bedroom apartment in sunny, quiet corner of JP. Perfect for single person or a couple
- Fully furnished (see attached pics), hardwood floors, 3 skylights, small but very well-equipped kitchen, private roof deck with view of Boston skyline
- Toasty in winter, easy to cool in warm weather (skylight windows open, window AC in bedroom)
- Large shared backyard with raised bed garden
- Free laundry in basement
- Storage space in basement
- Personal parking spot for 1 car in driveway (no need to fight for street parking in the snow!)
- 2 blocks to Green St. Orange Line, 1 block to SW Corridor (great biking), 10 min walk to Centre St. stores (Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, great restaurants, etc.), 15 min walk to Jamaica Pond or Arnold Arboretum, 10 min walk to Franklin Park
- Super friendly neighbors
- Large HD TV with basic cable, Apple TV and all that jazz
- Friendly, cuddly cat ** I’d prefer the subletter to care for my cat, Sophie (compensation negotiable), but if you’re allergic or that point is a deal-breaker, I can have a friend take her for the duration **
- Rent is $1750, utilities included.
Please contact Jon Orren at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-861-1181.