Thank you to those of you who have paid your PTO dues. It is because of your financial support that we can plan so many family events, appreciate our teachers in wonderful ways, keep our library funded, offer mini-grants to our teachers and staff, provide curriculum-enriching programming in the classrooms and so much more! If you have not yet already, please contribute to the PTO through our annual dues campaign.
- Every Zervas parent is automatically a member of the Zervas PTO.
- We ask that each Zervas family pay annual dues and suggest an amount of $30 per family or whatever you feel is appropriate. Our goal each year is 100% family participation. (Please note that PTO dues are separate from classroom dues, which your room parent may request.)
- Dues are optional but most Zervas families contribute something. Last year over 70% of our families paid PTO dues.
>>> To Pay Your PTO Dues
- Return this form to the Zervas office with a check payable to “Zervas PTO”
- Mail it to Zervas PTO, 30 Beethoven Avenue, Newton, MA 02468
- Pay your dues electronically through the school directory website www.zervaspto.membershiptoolkit.com (The payment link is under the “Store” tab)